Our physician-led program, under the direction of cardiologists Dr. Michael Chen and Dr. Dennis Friedman, and pulmonologists Dr. Safy John and Dr. Ajit P. Kuruvilla, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We tailor our program for individuals with heart disease and pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions, and acute respiratory failure.
Our COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM Features:
- Team Consults by our Board Certified Cardiologist and Pulmonologist
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support ACLS Certified Nurses
- 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services as prescribed
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care and Management
- On-site EKG’s
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies including Liquid Oxygen
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Pacemaker Assessment and Monitoring
- IV Lasix and Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Cardiac and Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Cardiac Diet and Education overseen by On-site Dietician
- Case Management and Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
- Bladder Scanning
Our signature Rehabbing Care™ infuses every aspect of our environment.